Westgold and the Board are committed to protecting and enhancing shareholder value and conducting business ethically and in accordance with the highest standards of corporate governance.
The Board is committed to following the corporate governance guidelines and recommendations set out by the ASX Corporate Governance Council Principles of Good Corporate Governance and Best Practice Recommendations (ASX Guidelines).
Corporate Governance Policies
- ASX Disclosure Policy
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter
- Board Skills Matrix
- Code of Conduct
- Diversity Policy
- Performance Evaluation Policy
- Remuneration Committee Charter
- Securities Trading Policy
- Shareholder Communication Policy
- Statement of Matters Reserved to the Board
- Statement of Selection and Appointment of New Directors
Gender Equality Report
In accordance with the requirements of the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Act),Westgold lodges its annual public report with the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (Agency).
Comments on the report can be made to us by emailing Nicole Mann, Group HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the Agency. Please refer to the Agency’s guidelines on this process on their website www.wgea.gov.au.
Download the reports: