Acknowledgement of Country
Westgold Resources acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land where we work and live. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We celebrate the stories, culture and traditions of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders of all communities who also work and live on this land.
We are committed to building relationships with the communities in which we operate. We support our surrounding communities both socially and financially to provide tangible long-term benefits.
To achieve this, Westgold will:
- support the sustainable development of the communities in which we operate;
- work in a collaborative and transparent way with our stakeholders;
- engage honestly with the communities in which we operate, taking their views and concerns into consideration in the decisions we make;
- maintain effective systems with which to address and respond to stakeholder correspondence;
- monitor our stakeholder interactions and report on our stakeholder engagement;
- and assess requests for sponsorship and donation in accordance with their alignment to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
Sponsorship and Donations
If you would like to apply for Sponsorship or a Donation, please complete the Sponsorship and Donations Application Form and submit it along with any supporting information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.